NSDCAR January 2014 HomeDex Reports provide December 2013 housing statistics in two separate reports, featuring North County and full San Diego County statistics.
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached – increased to $478,500 in December 2013 compared to $475,000 in November 2013.
- Detached homes in North County increased 0.19 percent to $540,000 in December 2013 compared to $539,000 in November 2013.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County increased 10.32 percent, compared to $489,500 in December 2012 – a 17-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in non-North County ZIP codes increased 2.86 percent in December 2013 to $441,250 compared to $429,000 reported in November 2013.
- Year-over non-North County median price increased 15.21 percent compared to $383,000 in December 2012, continuing a 21-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) decreased 13.42 percent in December 2013 compared to November 2013.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units decreased 3.16 percent in December 2013 compared to November 2013. Year-over sold SFD units decreased 15.97 percent compared to December 2012.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County increased to 33 days in December 2013 compared to 32 days in November 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County remained at 33 percent in December 2013.
Click on the photos below to download HomeDex Report for January 2014: