November/October 2013 Housing Statistic were released in two separate reports, featuring North San Diego County and full San Diego County statistics. Below is a snapshot of the October housing report. Click on the links below to read the full reports.
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached – decreased to $482,500 in October 2013 compared to $499,950 in September 2013.
- Detached homes in North County remained constant in October 2013 at $570,000.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County was up 19.37 percent, compared to $477,500 in October 2012 – a 15-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in non-North County ZIP codes decreased 3.22 percent in October 2013 to $435,000 compared to $449,450 reported in September 2013.
- Year-over non-North County median price increased 18.46 percent compared to $367,200 in October 2012, continuing a 19-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) decreased 6.58 percent in October 2013 compared to September 2013.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units rose 8.18 percent in October 2013 compared to September 2013. Year-over sold SFD units decreased 6.93 percent compared to October 2012.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County increased to 30 days in October 2013 compared to 25 days in September 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County was 31 percent in October 2013.