A favorite recipe of mine to enjoy on a cold evening:
Boneless chicken tenders
Italian style bread crumbs
Fresh lemon juice, (use only fresh)
Green Onions & Sliced Lemons to Garnish
- Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap. Pound each piece very flat with mallet.
- Use within a day or two or can freeze pieces with plastic wrap in large freezer bag, then pop some out with a knife to serve)
- Dip pieces in milk, then bread crumbs and fry in hot olive oil, a few minutes on each side.
- When all chicken is cooked, pour off any excess oil from pan. Add capers and chicken back into pan. pour lemon juice on to taste.
- Decorate with sliced lemons and green onions.
Favorite Italian Dinner? This is a family favorite…and so easy to make. I use fresh lemons from the garden…great thing about living here in Vista, Ca is the amazing climate that keeps them growing most of the year!
I used to make a version of this dinner for clients at my annual Winter party! It was fun, but pounding 200 chicken breasts! Wow, that will get your biceps working…I have tons of recipes that are quick and easy. Leave a comment and ask for one you might need!