Visitors and residents of San Diego are welcome to “Discover the Action” this year at the annual Pacific BeachFest. This one-day event is perfect for visitors looking to enjoy all that San Diego beaches have to offer. Whether traveling or walking from your house down the street, young, old or somewhere in between Pacific BeachFest has something for everyone!
One popular feature of BeachFest is the the 5K and kids Fun Run. The race is set in beautiful Pacific Beach at the end of Grand Ave. Participants can run on the sand or on the boardwalk! Sign up now before the race sells out.
In addition to the runs, this year’s Pacific BeachFest will feature:
- The Best of The Beach Fish Taco Contest
- RSSS 5.0 Pro/Am Surf Competition Finals with surfers competing from around the world
- Action Alley
- a competitive Beach Volley Ball Tournament
- 5K fun run
- and all your favorite, artist, vendors, activities and music!
The public is invited to enjoy this free family-friendly outdoor celebration of the beach.
Pacific Beachfest Line Up of Events
- Center Stage, Horbnlend St.
11:00 AM to 6:30 PM: Musical talent from around the world
- Community Stage, Felspar St.
11:00 AM to 6:30 PM: The best of local talent
- Dos Equis Presents Beer Garden Stage, Grand Ave
12:00 to 6:00 PM: Reggae, DJs, Craft Beer and Turquoise Cellars Wine Tasting
- Best of The Beach Fish Taco Challenge, Hornblend
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM: Cast your vote for the best Fish Taco!
- Taste of PB Food Court- Horblend St
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM: Satisfy your hunger!
- Kids Action Alley – Boardwalk at Grand Ave
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM: Fun activities for PB’s littlest dudes & dudettes including surf simulator!
- Superpawn PB Merchant Sidewalk Sale, Ocean Blvd
11:00 AM to 6:30 PM: Shop some of PB’s finest along the Ocean
- Arts and Crafts Alley, Garnet Ave
11:00 AM to 6:30 PM: Local artisan craft fair
- Pacific Drive Skate Demo Action Alley, Thomas Ave
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM: Watch the pro’s in action
- Revolt Summer Surf Series, Beach @ Pier
8:00 AM to 4:00 P: Surf and SUP competition for all ages
- Pacific Beachfest 5k, Beach and Boardwalk
10:30 to 11:30 AM: The only fun run on the sand
- Pacific Beachfest 1k Kids Run (5-12yo)
10:00 AM: Everyone gets in on the action
- True Beach Volleyball Tournament, Beach @ Grand
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM: Play or spectate this fast paced competition on the sand!
For more information about the Festival, as well as registration forms for both the volleyball tournament and the BeachFest 5K/1K, please visit the Festival website.
The Pacific BeachFest will be held on Saturday, October 4, from 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. on the Pacific Beach Boardwalk between Diamond Street and Thomas Street. Admission to BeachFest is free.